Update May 28, 2020
ODRAM is still scheduled to roll this year on August 8th. Rider safety is particularly important for us as the organizers of this event and we have had many discussions on how to best achieve our mission in the most responsible manner. We have plans to
comply with all state health guidelines in place for the day of the ride. We are continuing to monitor the changing requirements and will update you again in June. If the guidelines dictate canceling the ride we will make a final decision at least 6 weeks prior to ride day.
As announced before, we are extending the current registration price until we reach 350 riders, allowing 100 additional riders to jump in before the price increases. Reach out to your friends and invite them to join the ride this year. Now that warmer weather is here, we are excited to get outside and enjoy our solo rides.
One important note: We will need to order jerseys by June 1 st to receive them by ride day. We are not ordering as many extras as in previous years. However, we will place an order just after ride day for those not able to place their order prior to the end of this
Be Safe and Ride On!